Guess what Meagan Good did to her eyebrows | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 17 January 2013

Guess what Meagan Good did to her eyebrows

She has a naturally flawless face..well before you go cursing at why some of her features speak perfection,read what she said about her perfectly arched eyebrows

The Hollywood actress revealed in an interview
"I actually don’t have to do anything to them now because I tattooed them. I tattooed them 6 years ago. The area I grew up in, there were a lot of Spanish girls and they used to shave their eyebrows off to draw them on. When I started doing that, they didn't grow back. So I had to tattoo them on".

7 comments:

  1. hmmmn serious vanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll go get a mustache-like tattoo cos I can't grow mustache either

    shrek

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhhhhhh na wah o

    ReplyDelete
  4. but come o it looks good on her, if emeh da gossiper no talk, people for no know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but come o it looks good on her, if emeh da gossiper no talk, people for no know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa wat is life ending to oooo, more news and gist here at www.gistyinka.com

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321